Head, HR & Admin at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, HR & Admin
Strategic HR Management:
- Liaise with business unit managers to understand business strategy and workforce requirements and develop HR / people plans accordingly
- Provide internal HR consulting services in organizational development & talent development to Business unit managers and staff & drive organization change by assessing culture, climate and motivation, and communicating these.
- Implement all HR activities for the company and act as a point person for local business unit managers for all HR related projects, queries etc.
- Implement the talent and organizational development programs as required,
- Apply business-driven selection / screening criteria to assist in selecting a qualified, diverse candidate pool as per talent pool requirements
- Implement recruitment process e.g. scheduling, job posting, candidate screening, background checks, Interviewing
- Provide new hire orientation /on boarding
- Provide support to managers with employees terminated for poor performance, voluntary and involuntary separations.
Employee Relations & Talent Management:
- Work closely with senior and Business unit managers, providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities (including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, restructuring of services, performance management, etc.), in order to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management throughout the Company
- Monitor and review the performance appraisal system and continually develop as necessary, ensuring that annual appraisals are carried out in a timely manner and followed up.
- Identify areas for policy improvement and exceptions and liaise with CEO and business unit managers (where appropriate) for design and process guidance; document and maintain local HR policy library
- Ensure implementation / compliance with HR governance model
- Manage and maintain HR scorecard within agreed targets for business units
- Conduct all HR Administration related to talent and organizational development processes
- Provide Leadership to the HR department
- Monthly payroll checking and approval; Overall responsibility for the HR Department budget;
- Represent HR and participate in various internal groups and committees (when required) across the organization and industry
Learning and Development:
- In consultation with the Business Unit Managers, complete skills / capability development plans and deploy training and development initiatives as required
- Maintain a pipeline of talent for each identified critical position
Compensation and Benefits:
- Define and maintain a competitive merit based compensation and benefits to supports the company’s strategy
- Carry out surveys to ensure that EPay Plus Limited maintains its compensation position vis a vis the market
- Recommend Incentive bonus payouts in line with performance over the year and implement the payouts
Administrative Responsibilities (Summary of administrative duties)
- Support the office function effectively on a day-to-day basis, and provide a safe, efficient and comfortable working environment for staff.
- Responsible for the management of the office premises including co-ordinating building maintenance and operational activities
- Provide general administrative and support services including catering, security, mail management, cleaning, health and safety and environmental regulations.
- Repairs and maintenance of all machines / hardware.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of procurement operations in order to obtain the best possible business results. In this capacity, the postholder will apply procurement best practices to sourcing and supply activities; establish and improve partnerships with key suppliers / vendors and ensure all procurement transactions comply with the organisation’s rules and regulations
- Manage a designated group of products and vendors / suppliers to ensure a secure and sustainable supply chain is developed and maximum value is achieved for the organisation
- Manage the consumables required for production
- Supervise and manage multi-disciplinary teams of staff including HR, reception, maintenance, etc.
- Responsible for objective setting and follow up, performance evaluations, coaching & feedback, developmental plans, hiring, terminations.
This position requires the ability to listen and understand all the different perspectives and points of view in a situation or problem, such as:
- Building organizational capabilities
- Employee relations issues
- Code of business conduct
- Selection and Termination issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Social Sciences
- Master’s in HR Management an added advantage.
- CIPM / CIPD / SHRM Membership an added advantage
- 0 – 15 years of HR Generalist experience with exposure to Performance Management, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Change Management, Recruitment and Selection
- Some related experience in all HR component areas e.g. talent development, organizational effectiveness, talent acquisition etc.
- Knowledge of Nigeria labour laws
- Proven track record of delivering HR Strategy.
Key Skills and competencies
- Strategic Planning & HR Management
- Organizational Development
- Talent Acquisition and Assessment
- Training and Development
- Employee and Industrial Relations
- Performance Management
- Administrative Management Skills
- Procurement Skills
- Project Management Skills.
- Understanding the Business
- Sustaining operational excellence
- Demonstrating Judgment in Decision Making
- Building and Mobilizing organizational talent
- Facilitating Change
- Planning and organizing
- Focusing on Clients
- Consulting / Business Partnering
Baselines Leadership Competencies:
- Leveraging and Respecting others
- Differentiation through innovation
- Instilling Confidence and Trust
- Acting with Integrity.