Apply Now at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager (Corporate Sales)
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent communication, relationship management and inter-personal skills.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive corporate sales targets nationwide through a focus on winning new business and clients.
- Mapping of the overall market potential nationwide to determine the company’s market share and market opportunities for the corporate sales team.
- Develop, maintain and expand relationships with strategic large corporate organizations and be accountable for achieving sales targets and assigned objectives in these accounts.
- Responsible for developing and managing a robust sales pipeline as well as accurate reporting of the prospects in the pipeline.
- Creation and implementation of effective strategies for penetrating all the segments/industries in the corporate sales channel.
- Track corporate sales activity and provide the team with regular feedback & coaching regarding performance.
- Manage and resolve issues/conflicts with clients to ensure business continuity
- Review activity plans, sales results and other indicators for corporate sales managers and sales executives to ensure the team delivers on promise.
- Conducts regular sales meetings, communicating current and new sales policies, procedures and techniques, pricing and new products.
- Work closely with service team to ensure implementation of after sales service/warranty policies.
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc. / BA in any discipline.
- A minimum of 8 years sales experience at a decision making level.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.