Chemonics International is Recruiting
Chemonics International – We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative / Operations Assistant
Locations: Abuja and Sokoto
- Candidates selected for this position will have the opportunity to support the operations of exciting USAID funded HIV service delivery activities through Task Order 01 of the Nigeria Strategic HIV and AIDS Response Program.
- Administrative/Operations Assistants will support the operations of this fast-paced program, to include supporting finance, procurement, travel, logistics, and human-resources tasks, under the supervision of the Director of Finance and Operations and other project leadership.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of one-year of operations, administration, procurement, finance, or related experience on international development projects, with experience working on USAID-funded activities being preferable.
- Candidates should have good written and spoken communication skills in English.
- In addition, candidates will need to possess a high level of integrity and the ability to quickly learn and comply with Chemonics and USAID policies and procedures.