Work in Insignia Print Technology LFTZ Enterprise
Insignia Print Technology LFTZ Enterprise is part of DUFIL group and started in year 2007 at Lagos Free Trade Zone, Lekki, Lagos. It is the first initiative towards backward integration of the Group with the objective to operate as an independent company catering to DUFIL packaging needs.
Insignia specialize in the Food Packaging sector. Our goal is to provide our customers with flexible packaging solutions that will protect and extend shelf-life, in a consumer-friendly design with international quality standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA Supervisor / Shift In-charge
Job Responsibilities / Requirements
- Overall handling of QA / QC activities in shift for Flexible packaging converting unit.
- Must be able to handle in-process quality parameter.
- Must be able to identify and solve quality issues.
- Must know gravure Printing / Lamination/Extrusion Lamination / blown film, online process quality /shade as per customer requirements.
- Must be well versed in BRC / FSSC / HACCP / ISO
- Must be able to interact with customers at quality issue.
- Must know properties of incoming materials- Films, Inks, Adhesives, Metalized film,
- Solvents, calibration of measuring devices.
- Must be versed with common Lab instruments used in flexible packaging and Retention samples.
- Minimum of B.Sc. (Packaging Diploma / CIPET preferable).
- Minimum of 5 years.