Communities Development Initiative (LoC-Din) Latest Employment Opportunity
Local Communities Development Initiative (LoC-Din) is a national NGO founded on a strong belief that improved conditions of life for every human is possible irrespective of race, sex, age, geographical locations and belief systems. LoC-Din since 2018 has been working to improve access to lifesaving assistance and protection for affected population in the Nigerian North East through camp coordination and camp management (CCCM). We are partnering with IOM to in the implementation of NHF funded CCCM intervention in Borno State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin and Finance Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Reports directly to: The Project Manager
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial Finance / Accounting / Audit
About the Job
- LoC-Din has exciting opportunity for Admin & Finance Officer to join our dynamic team. This position is well suited to an individual looking to advance his/her career in NGO finance management and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Leading the Admin & Finance unit, the Admin and Finance manager will work closely with all program areas of the organization, assist with the development and execution of project targets in his/her field of primary assignment and helping the team to achieve agreed targets
- Prepare and summit monthly financial reports to the management and donors promptly
- Manage cash books, assets register and banking records.
- Track and manage asset inventory, orders and requests from program officers, and relate with vendors for procurement.
- The post holder will also support with disbursement of funds to project beneficiaries.
- Providing quarterly financial updates and forecast to management and donors
- Prepares Monthly pay rolls in consultation with the project manager and programmes coordinator.
- Ensure routine reconciliation of project account
- Work with the project manager to ensure value for money and financial prudence in all procurement and budget implementation processes in line with donor’s requirements and best practices.
- Do other works that may be required for quality implementation of the project
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- 2-3 years post NYSC experience.
- Knowledgeable in the use of relevant accounting softwares
- Excellent and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentation
- Excellent project management skills and attention to details
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
- Must be familiar with donors’ requirement on financial prudence.