Key Account Sales Recruitment Executive at FlexEdge Limited
FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Sales Execuitve
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Using a consultative sales approach, the key account executive is responsible for revenue generating sales for our clients’ platforms and meeting revenue targets.
- Successful candidates will originate, close and initially maintain relationships with new clients and engage with prospective clients.
- The key to this role is to discover needs and concerns, demonstrate which of our platforms can best meet those needs, and support the prospective client through the entire Key Account Sales (KASE) process.
- The key account executive is responsible for building and managing the sales pipeline of prospective clients for accurate forecasting purposes, and collaborating with various departments within the company.
- Ensure set sales targets are achieved in due time
- Proactively generate leads and work with team to pursue business relationships with prospective clients
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy for revenue earning platforms
- In cooperation with the relevant teams, design, manage and ensure accuracy of relevant sales reporting with regular reporting to the CEO and provide updates to the Management team
- Participate actively in the annual company strategic plan by way of market intelligence including structured quality customer feedback and user intelligence to aid new developments in enterprise eProcurement, eSourcing and Procurement networks.
- Work in cooperation with the strategic communications department in ensuring all sponsor opportunities and exhibitions are communicated well. – Contribute in the development of advertising and promotional content (print and web).
- In addition, the KASEs will be involved in Customer relations and success management
- Ensure all contact information is accurate and maintained updated
- Work with the management team to develop and implement lead management process
- Ensure continuous updates and appropriate levels of product knowledge
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years Consultative Selling experience, working in an environment selling to large enterprises and/or multinationals
- Excellent English language skills both oral and written
- Self-motivation to meet and exceed goals and the ability to work in a fastpaced environment.
- Excellent project and deadline management skills.
- Highly motivated, quick-learner, self-starter.
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office tools
- Ideally, some exposure to / knowledge of procurement industry would be of benefit