MasterCard Nigeria Recent Job Opening
Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Technical Account Management
Job Ref No: R-96522
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for all aspects of the technology and operational relationship with the customer
- Acts as a dedicated resource for key customers
- Establishes working relationships with internal delivery teams, customer support teams and customer contacts
- Helps identify business opportunities through understanding of the customer’s technology infrastructure
- Partners with customers to develop annual business plans and conducts quarterly operational reviews
- Engage Account Mangers as part of Account Planning, coordinate and integrate annual and ad hoc business planning with customer and internal partners to prioritize strategic, mutually shared objectives.
- Build solid relationships with internal cross-functional partners, ensuring customer and market needs are being communicated and being met
- Identify and deliver against customer and Mastercard corporate objectives, opportunities, and commitments.
- Lead customers through the transition from sale to implementation; clarify project scope and customer readiness to implement during project initiation and ensure internal stakeholders are clear on products/services implementation requirements with customers
- Monitor post-implementation customer service quality, providing Voice of Customer feedback to improve quality
- Provide Voice of Customer input into proposed product development initiatives, in addition to potential rule changes
- Build, grow, and manage operational and technical relationships with Customers
- Leverage market, customer, operational, technology expertise to provide key inputs into solution design of key initiatives and market level opportunities
- Act as escalation point during implementation of customer implementation projects to ensure customers’ and MasterCard’s needs are met.
- Grow and manage close strong working relationships with customer’s executive and decision-making-level contacts.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key vendors in areas such as payments processing, network infrastructure and digital technology
- Identify customer needs and communicate operational enhancements to relevant internal stakeholders
- Act as Trainer to deliver our Mastercard Academy content to customers
- Guides customers to ensure their compliance with all Mastercard technology enhancements and mandates
- Identify opportunities to optimize Mastercard and customer revenue by utilizing existing technology capabilities, services or through innovation and development of new capabilities & ecosystems
- Leverage relationships with customers and vendors to identify sales leads and share such opportunities with Account Managers and Business Development teams/Expert Sales
All About You
- Ability to work effectively across all segments of Mastercard and customers’ organization.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrable application of customer service principles and financial industry/banking operations and business practices.
- Ability to grasp technology details and translate them into solutions and/or to address business opportunities.
- Extensive knowledge of credit and debit card operations (issuing, acquiring, and processing) with emphasis on authorizations, clearing, settlement and fraud and risk management.
- Project management and implementation skills preferred
- Technology and operations related skills required
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills required.
- Strong analytical/problem solving and planning skills.
- Articulate and creative, adept at delivering presentation to executive level audiences.
- Must possess solid knowledge of business drivers, technology solutions and players, best practices employed across all stakeholders, Mastercard products & rules, and competitor solutions, and regulatory implications
- Competent to analyze business needs and develop a course of action that effectively integrates technical components and business components and organize a solution process that includes appropriate cross-organizational participation yielding quantifiable results for Mastercard and customers.