ICT Product Development Manager at Chams Plc
Chams Plc is Nigeria’s leading identity management and transaction payments systems solution provider. Starting off as a privately owned business in 1985, we have evolved from computer and hardware maintenance to providing enterprise technology solutions in the identity management and transaction payments space to public and private sector institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Product Development Manager
Ref No: ICT-PDM-27
- Develop and manages products (as a business) by identifying potential products (or managing existing products)
- Conduct market research and generate product requirements.
- As the product owner, coordinate specifications, development timetables, pricing and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
- Develop business plans and marketing strategies.
- Develop sales support training and responsible for product sales and profitability.
- Responsible for overall customer experience and product revenue/profitability.
- Overall responsible for product revenue targets of agreed product/s
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Commerce or a Business-related discipline.
- MBA or any relevant post-graduate in related discipline would be preferable
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in managing innovative products.
- Expertise and experience in managing products in identity, banking, IT or telecoms sectors.
- Experienced in developing business cases and supporting delivery plans.
- Have managed at least one JVA from inception to successful implementation
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in leading and managing large (multifaceted) products. I T, Financial Services or telecommunications-based product experience would be an advantage.
- Expert knowledge of the project lifecycle, its products, techniques, appropriate methodologies and approaches (e.g. Agile, waterfall).
- Use of Microsoft Office tools for analysis, planning and reporting including MS Excel and Projects, and expertise in presenting complex data to inform and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
Product Manager Skills Requirements:
- Product Management
- People Management
- Understanding the Customer
- Product Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Pricing, Planning
- Competitive Analysi
- Sales Planning,
- Inventory Control
- Financial Planning and Strategy.