Recruitment for Social Media Executive at Mahogany International
Mahogany International – Mahogany Productions & Events, established in 1996, is a recognized brand within the events management and entertainment industry. We offer our clients full event production services built from over 21 years of experience in event, project management and show productions both locally and internationally. We specialise in small, medium and large events and shows; as well as corporate events, AGM’s conferences, galas, awards, fashion and trade shows, fund raising coordination, team building activities, board retreats, conventions, seminars, product launches, themes parties and grand openings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
- We are looking for a driven Social Media Executive to attract and interact with targeted client
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Social media Executive should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the service by providing support to current and prospective Client.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English.