AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recent Employment Opportunity
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Capital Consulting / Executive Search
Direct Line Manager: Managing Partner
- Responsible for the design of HR tools and implementation of HR solutions across our service areas.
- Manages and facilitates recruitment and selection projects and HR Process design strategies for clients within various industries.
- Conducts research, prepares proposals, drafts detailed reports to clients and engages with client to ensure project needs are met.
- Sources for new business leads via referrals, personal networks, attending networking events and following up on potential clients;
- Follows up on existing clients to inquire about current HR needs
- Bachelor’s Degree/M.Sc/MBA in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Psychology, Business Management, or a closely related field, and minimum of 10 years of experience in Executive search, management of HR consulting project, manpower planning, consulting, training, employee development, leadership and organization development;
- Strong experience in HR or HR consulting Management Advisory, talent management or organizational development programs (e.g., talent selection, succession planning, workforce development, employee engagement and retention, rewards and recognition, and performance management) in a well-structured HR consulting firm
- Strong business development skills and proven evidence of such
- Strong contacts at all levels of the economy
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively.
- Strong knowledge of all human capital consulting products, strong skills in executive search and the recruitment of staff as well as the implementation of human capital consulting projects (organization review, HR strategies, etc)
- Have extensive experience in managing executive search assignments.