Apply at Strategic Workforce Solutions
Strategic Workforce Solutions – Our client, a fashion industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Business Development
- Keeping up with fashion trends.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients and partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential deals by analyzing market strategy, deal requirements, potential and financial, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities, recommending equity investments.
- Developing negotiation strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with company strategy and operations, examining risks and potentials, estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential and pro
- Collation of reports from the business development officers and present it to the Chief Creative Director.
- Other duties assigned
- A university degree or HND in Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing or in any relevant field. A Masters is an added advantage.
- Member of a professional body
- Any other professional certificate
- At least 3-4 years of practical experience in sales, marketing and/or business development capacity in a fashion industry.
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet sales targets and goals
- Closing skills
- Sales planning selling
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
- Must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill and public image
- Portray excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues and customers; being courteous, professional, helpful, confidential, good poise, tact and diplomatic
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities by being organized
- Solicits and accepts feedback to improve performance, promote quality and implement best practices
- Proactive and takes initiative. Thinks creatively and ahead
- Drives projects to completion (Must be goal-oriented)
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Good communication and people management
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Motivation for sales
- Prospecting skills
- Market knowledge
- Excellent supervision skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Works well with a team