HR Leverage Africa Latest Job Vacancy
HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a prestigious Hospital based in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biomedical Engineering Officer
- Responsible for strengthening the Medical Maintenance plan and actively contributing towards the improvement of operational availability of medical equipment and health infrastructure in the Hospital.
- Contribute to the improvement, dissemination and implementation of the engineering and maintenance policy and its strategic plan.
- Preparation, implementation and monitoring of the training on healthcare technology management.
- Assist to improve norms and standards with regard to medical equipment
- Assist in strengthening the capacity of the hospital maintenance workshops, to address most of issues relating to equipment maintenance.
- Monitor and contribute to the effective functioning of biomedical equipment’s and ensure minimum equipment breakdown for smooth hospital operations.
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly reports.
- Any other duty assigned by management.
Qualifications / Profile
- Degree in Biomedical or Clinical Engineering. A background in Health infrastructure design is an added advantage.
- Relevant experience of at least 2-5 years in healthcare technology management of a multispecialty hospital.
- Previous experience in biomedical maintenance projects.
- Good management and training skills.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge of computerized biomedical and medical maintenance system.