IP Operations Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IP Operations Engineer
- B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Communication Engineering or Telecom.
- At least 3 years of proven hands-on experience in network engineering
- CCNA certification is a must and CCNP is preferable.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP / IP protocol stack
- Configuration and maintenance of network equipment including routers, switches, Firewalls
- Experience in Mikrotik and cisco devices configuration
- Solid Understanding of Layer 3 technologies (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) and layer 2 technologies (VLAN, trunks, STP)
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Good Knowledge in Unix Servers (Redhat, Centos, and Debian
- Ability to understand and work on new technologies and to quickly adapt to equipment made by different vendors.
- Ability to design topologies and provide consultancy for corporate customers.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- LAC / LNS Implementation and troubleshooting knowledge.
- MPLS L2VPNs, L3VPNs and VPLS knowledge is a plus.
- Cisco ASA and Juniper firewalls configuration and maintenance is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.