Project Officer Needed at the Workplace Centre Limited
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
Location: Lagos (Preferable mainland)
Job Type: Full Time
- Engage community members on expanding access to qualitative and affordable primary healthcare system
- Coordinate field survey and meetings with the healthcare providers in informal communities on regular basis
- Facilitate training programs for community orthodox and complementary/traditional healthcare providers
- Coordinate awareness and health improvement programs for different groups in the community
- Monitor and supervise the activities of healthcare providers in informal communities to ensure that their activities align with regulatory standards
- Collate, analyze, record and store field data from the healthcare providers in informal communities on monthly basis
- Process necessary payments for project’s service providers or any other stakeholders.
- Support informal healthcare practitioners in operational ethical improvement and standard setting.
- Provide regular field and activities reports on the project.
The incumbent will have the following characteristics;
- A degree or other cognate qualification in Public Health or Community Health
- 2 years’ experience in managing public health or community health
- Membership of relevant healthcare professional associations is an added advantage
- Good knowledge in health program management
- Ability to work in a team and bring new innovations to programs and projects
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, healthcare graphics and other healthcare management software applications for analysis, reporting and presentations.