Apply at Caverton Helicopters Limited
Caverton Helicopters Limited was established in September 2002 as a charter, shuttle and maintenance company. It was initially set up to bridge the gap in the onshore helicopter service sector. Since then, Caverton Helicopters has made strides into the offshore support (oil and gas) industry by providing logistics support to the major players.
We are looking for suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: AW139 Type Rated (B2) Engineer
Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt and Warri
Job type: Full time
Required Qualifications and Experience
Applicable aviation related qualifications to meet the requirements are as follows:
- Hold valid and current NCAA, EASA or equivalent licence.
- Approximately 3+ year’s certification experience and type rated on AW139.
- AW139 Line & base maintenance experience.
- Additional type rating on any of the following aircraft would be an advantage: S76C series / AS350B2 / Bell 412 EP / Bell 4O7GXP
- A good understanding of Safety Management Systems.
- Current knowledge of NCAA regulations would be an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with effective problem-solving abilities.
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization