Chief Security Officer Opening at Westminster Security Solutions Nigeria Limited
Westminster Security Solutions Nigeria Limited is a member of Westminster Group Plc. Westminster Group Plc is a specialist security group operating worldwide in over 60 countries. The group’s principal activity is the design, supply and on-going support of advanced technology of Fire, Safety, Security and Defence solutions. The group is listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for general security of the facility and the company environs and also preparing daily incident reports, requisitions and other inter office memos and ensures that all allegations of the crime and other incidents are investigated and properly recorded.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel.
- Ensure that all security personnel provide services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure the safety and security of guest, staff, visitors and contractors at all times.
- They must identify organizational protection goals and objectives, ensuring they’re consistent with their organizations’ strategic plans
- Work with other executives to decide on the priority of security needs and then spend according to an organization’s financial constraints and directives
- Oversee a network of security operatives and work with local, state and federal law enforcement and other security agencies.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in Criminology & Security Studies / Sociology.
- Must have at least 7 years of experience working in a similar field. OR a retired personnel of the Armed Forces.
- The retired personnel must produce evidence of enlistment and certificate of discharged from the Force.
- Evidence that he has worked in similar field after dis-engagement from the Force, will be an added advantage.