Customer Service Support at AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited
AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Support
Job Level: Junior Level
Employment Type: Contract
Job Function: Trade Marketing and Distribution
Where you fit in
- We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology
- We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company
- If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- He / She will be responsible for data management, data report and records in AgroMall.
Operational and Technical Responsibilities:
- Verify and Correct data where necessary.
- Combine and rearrange data on the platform where required.
- Create report for records of activities and tasks.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Prepare issue log by collecting and analyzing Fields’ complaint.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Identify and assess Extension Agents’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / B.A / HND in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 0 to 1 year experience in customer service support
- Data Management
- Strong Stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Analytic orientation with strong accuracy skills
- Ability to utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task with exceptional follow through, ownership and accountability
- Must be a High performer with a drive for excellence and growth
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation
- Must be a creative person with the right workplace ethics and behavior
- Must be committed to continuous learning and showing mutual respect to all levels of staff.
- Strong team player and ability to collaborate with team members
- Must be very strong at execution and executing within timelines
- Must be smart with an appetite for creativity and innovation.
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Flexible time and days of work
- Subsidized lunch
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and even more.