HR Manger at Bodmas Solution Auto Limited
Bodmas Solution Auto Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manger
- We are looking for a creative and strategic HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Who can apply:
- Individuals with a working experience of 1-5 years, with professional certification. Again core members can also apply respectively as creativity and level of leadership experience will be major criteria for screening.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with a subject note of “Applicant For HR Manager”
Note: All applicants must reside in Lagos, your contact address should be I Bold Front including your email address and all documents should come in MS word or PDF format.