Procurement Officer at Tyrbats Nigeria Limited
Tyrbats Nigeria Limited specialises in the sales of tyres and other auto accessories including servicing.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Expedite all purchase orders from placement to onsite delivery
- Liaising with vendors to ensure timely delivery of goods and services.
- Meeting and collaborating with key stakeholders to assess reliability of suppliers and vendors, and to identify solutions for ongoing problems.
- Provides regular updates to all key stake holders regarding delivery status, possible issues, risks and suggests mitigating actions.
- Meets with PMT to review lookahead requirements and reviews project program to ensure all milestones are achievable.
- Might be call upon to carry out some procurement duties
- Performing clerical duties, and maintaining accurate records and files of activities.
- Liaises constantly with company appointed freight forwarders and clearing agents to ensure delivery timelines are met or exceeded.
- Relevant Business / Commercial degree and or Higher National Diploma, Membership of Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)- or national equivalent (advantageous)
- Proven purchasing experience, preferably within an oil and gas / marine fabrication EPC background
- Computer literate, to include good Excel skills, Word, Oracle ERP software
- Candidates living around Ikorodu, Ketu, Ojota, Egbeda, Idimu Iyana Ipaja, igando axis will be preferred.