Recruitment for Social Media Associate at Food Concepts PLC
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Associate
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a creative and strategic Social Media Assistant to work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager in creating engaging content for a company’s online pages, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for brainstorming campaigns, creating fun, high impact social media content and ensuring post performance with other responsibilities as detailed here;
- Manage company social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engage company’s social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Create dynamic written, animated, graphic and video content
- Brainstorm campaigns for effective execution
- Optimize content following search engine optimization (SEO) guidelines
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Work as part of the Digital Marketing team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyse and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media engagement
- Work with marketing members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Write and distributes articles for publication on company owned and affiliated platforms
Key Skill Requirements:
- At least 3years experience in implementing high impact social campaigns for brands.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- High creative and design skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be technologically savvy.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Certification in social media, communication or other relevant fields.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.