Business Development Officer Needed at Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is an Integrated Services private investment company, that provide high calibre investment Management and advisory services to individual, corporate, domestic and international companies.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Presenting our company to potential clients
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the General Manager on (weekly / monthly / quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products / services and new pricing/payment plans.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- 3 years Proven work experience as a Business Developer
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software.
- Familiarity with MS Excel.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentation.