Data Entry Officer at Workforce Group
Workforce Group – Our client in the public sector is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Company: Public Sector
- A Data Entry role involves entering data from various sources into the company computer system for processing and management.
- A candidate working in data entry will need to efficiently manage a large amount of information that is often sensitive or confidential.
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Responding to information requests from authorized members
- Testing new database systems and software updates
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work to time constraints.
- Pension plus HMO.