Logistics and Facilities Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics and Facilities Manager
- Ensure materials picked from the warehouse are checked for completion in accordance with the MRF and DN. There should no missing materials.
- Extensive knowledge of telecoms equipment and site configuration and associated client equipment
- Define and evaluate transporters monthly in collaboration with the project team and finance
- Review existing selection criteria for transport partner selection and ensure there is a working selection criteria in place.
- Ensure the equipment transporters get to warehouse not later than 8am on date of shipment.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency, in accordance with agreed SLA.
- Ensure records and updates of / on inventory control of parts and supplies for office facilities and company assets and other crucial documents – such as licenses, insurance, et cetera
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Required Certification(s): HSE – Safety training. Advanced logistics/transport training at an academy/college/school
- Training in specialized institutions (Logistics and Supply Chain Management, etc.), commercial, polytechnic colleges. Membership in relevant chartered institute.
- Required Working Experience: 5 years, with 2 years in similar role.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics / facilities management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to prepare and administer budgets / resources / people.
- Communication / inter-personal skills / team work.