Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited is Recruiting
Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Structural Steel fabrication design & erection to the civil construction and Oil & Gas Industries, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid truck bodies, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
We are recruting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dimensional Control Engineer
- Read, understand and interpret engineering drawings.
- Responsible for developing all testing procedures or method statements related to dimension control and distortion control on products.
- Responsible for all required dimensional check hold points that have been developed and established by project specifications and methods.
- Responsible for the identification and control of non-conforming drawings to requirements.
- To prepare and maintain dimension control inspection quality plan.
- Ensure that required reports are completed accordingly to the project specifications.
- Carry out dimensional survey in line with the clients and approved specifications.
- Review of Approve Construction/fabrication Drawings and specification for tolerance.
- Dimensional checking of all fitted items prior to and after welding activities.
- Data collation and storage in respect to dimensional quality records.
- Preparation of relevant reports on dimensional issues.
- Carry out dimensional and visual check of jobs and fit ups as required.
- Relevant Codes, Specifications and procedure guiding each and every project are strictly adhered to and they also serve as reference documents, including welding.
- In addition, contractual requirements as contained in the contract document, timely dimensional survey in line with project requirements.
- Ensuring that dimensional checking of all fitted items after welding activities are concluded on a timely basis.
- Collecting accurate data on dimensional inspection parameters and reproducing them in appropriate format.
- Ensuring that the Drawings and Specification for Tolerance are being strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring minimal dimensional quality defects on projects.
- Reporting dimensional project activities to the factory manager on a regular basis.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant educational qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the steel fabrication, construction and welding industry
- Additional technical and professional training would be desirable.
- Excellent Job task planning and organizing