Electrical Engineer at Henox Technologies
Henox Technologies is a System Integrations Networking and Communication Solutions Company that was incorporated in 2016 with a wide range of technical competencies, thus providing world-class solutions and services cutting across sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- We are hiring an electrical engineers to design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering degree from an accredited school.
- 2+ years of experience in relevant field, management experience may be added advantage
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.