Latest Employment Vacancy at PR24 Nigeria Limited
PR24 is a specialist provider of risk management solutions and security services. We incorporate pre-emptive contingency planning and reporting, countrywide threat level assessment, risk mitigation advisory including the deployment of multi-skilled responders tailored to the unique needs of each client.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Sales)
- We are looking for a high-performing Business Development Manager to help us meet our customer procurement and income growth targets by keeping our company competitive and advanced.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, making sales plans and mitigating those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Project and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the upper management
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Managing the sales team and all sales activities within the company.
- Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
- Liaising with other departments within the company.
- Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
- Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s.
- Develop plans to acquire new clients, through direct sales techniques and business-to-business marketing visits
- Plan and coordinate training programs for sales staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.