Latest Job Opening at GL Auto Auction Limited
GL Auto Auction is a pacesetter in online auto auction business in Nigeria. We provide auto auction market place that allows people to pre-bid and participate in exciting LIVE online auctions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Sales Officer
- Effectively manage and maximise marketing and sales of auctioning services to clientele and work towards building and expanding customer bases through identification and conversion of marketing & sales opportunities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the achievement of Marketing & Sales target through effective marketing and sales strategies.
- Prospect for new clients and facilitate quick on-boarding.
- Manage online advertisements and follow through all marketing and sales leads.
- Collaborate with relevant department to facilitate prompt payment, registration and confirmation of customers/dealers.
- Constantly monitor competitive activities in assigned territory and inform Line Manager to maintain market positioning.
- Update vendors/buyer with sales terms and agreement.
- Follow up on leads generated through exhibitions and promotional events to engage/onboard prospective customers.
- Maintain customers’ records and keep all field reports.
- Maintain cordial relationships with dealers/Buyers/Vendors/to build brand loyalty and sustain patronage.
- Utilise and maintain company property including official vehicles for marketing & sales purposes.
- Participate in trade fairs, exhibitions and conferences to showcase products/ Services and meet potential customers.
- Prepare and submit activity report for the attention of the line Manager.
Experience and Qualification
- A first Degree in Business, Marketing & Sales or any relevant discipline.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- 0 – 3 years relevant experience in relevant role.
Competencies and Person Specification:
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a good degree of resilience.
- Ability to tactfully deal with difficult people to gain buy-in and manage their expectations.
- Ability to build effective relationships, influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders at every level of seniority.
- Effective time management skills; adept at handling multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
- Creative with ability to think out of the box.
- Possess external awareness of recent happenings.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to respond to change.
- Ideal candidate must be results and target driven.
- An enquiring mind set consistently seeking innovative ways to deliver without compromising quality.