Smart Partners Consulting Limited is Recruiting
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- We seek an experienced professional in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development with exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Highly energetic, intuitive and focused on delivering outcomes that will positively impact our company.
- Identify target markets, work with insight and market research to inform contents to enhance the visibility of our company
- Planning and implementing campaigns including development of clear objectives, promotional plan and concept.
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, websites/blogs, social media and other initiatives.
- Drive campaign management for client acquisition programs across multiple channels.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives and SEM/SEO strategy development.
- Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of our company
- Prepare and monitor marketing budget.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, competitor ventures brand awareness.
- Establish and articulate project scope, strategy and objectives to team members, top executives and production team.
- Minimum of 3 years professional marketing experience.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and / or other related fields.
- Salon professional B2B, B2G marketing/business sales industry experience.
- Exceptional communication skills to establish and maintain positive working relationship with all levels of leadership and customers.
- Creative resourcefulness to conceptualize and create B2B and B2G marketing programs that capture customers’ attention in a practical and efficient.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to create effective networks.
- Self-motivated, creative problem solver, ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Demonstrated experience in managing marketing budgets.
- Experienced with the use of analytical tools, highly proficient in MS office packages.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in Ms Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.