Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment for Business Development Manager
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Develop new sales ideas.
- Aggressive drive for new customers and retention of existing ones.
- Building solution packages for clients, surrounding electricity/power commercial solar, energy storage, monitoring and other products.
- Managing clients by making appointments, cold calls and performing follow up duties.
- Prepare sales and performance report monthly and use report to create sales forecast.
- Prepare and update intelligence report on competition, market trends, pricing and marketing strategies for management decisions.
- Attending sales presentation meetings, training sessions and seminars.
- Create and maintain database for all customers (prospective customers, new and past customers) for follow up actions.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals.
- Generate new business, identifying sales opportunities, input sales strategies.
- Take on an advisory role, developing and managing tailored strategies to meet client needs.
- Building profitable relationships with external stakeholders.
- B.Sc. / HND in Engineering
- Prior business development experience in a power plant energy sector
- A strong background and understanding of energy solutions.
- Lead company’s thermal power plant sales by growing network of potential customers
- Eager to grow and sell.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proven track record of bringing in new business
- Maintain contact and update customers thoroughly during the tenders and close substantial engineering contracts related to the creation and updates of mainline power plants worldwide (thermal, combined cycle, open cycle mostly).
- Goal oriented and dedicated
- Reliable, trustworthy and have a clear sense of ownership.