Recruitment for Investment Analyst at AXA Mansard PLC
AXA Mansard is one of the foremost Financial Institutions in Nigeria, that has been offering world class financial services over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst
- To undertake fixed income and money market, equities, research and portfolio management activities in order to ensure superior returns to established benchmarks.
- Undertake equities and fixed income trading in order to ensure that AXA Mansard Pensions continuously meets its budgetary targets
- Conduct research across asset classes to develop the fundamental rationale underlying every transaction
- Conduct fixed income and equity trading activity to ensure profitability, as well as total regulatory compliance
- Generate profitable fixed income, money market and equity trading ideas and innovative equity trading strategies
- Responsible for the preparation of weekly, mothly and quarterly reports for regulators, clients and the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for presentation at the monthly MIC meetings
- Implement processes and procedures to ensure full compliance with laid down audit and internal controls.
- Responsible for updating and maintaing the departments AUM Blotter
- Responsible for monitoring the Fixed income maturity document.
- Responsible for maintaining the Fixed income trading and Mark to Market Blotter.
- Responsible for keeping records of all fixed income and money market auction details for research purposes.
- Responsible for keeping records of specific equity market data for research purposes.
- Present monthly global and domestic research papers to management.
- Carryout stock analysis on equities under the department’s watch list.
- Ensure total compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- B.Sc. from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Possession of an MBA or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- A strong and proven work experience: Must have at least 5 years’ experience in research/ treasury trading.