Senior HR Consultant at Ralds and Agate Limited
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senor HR Consultant
- To deliver quality, effective, consistent and strategic HR Services aligned to service delivery needs, departmental and corporate objectives that meet service standards.
- To develop work product, lead specific project initiatives, and act as a subject matter expert on consulting projects.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Establish processes and programs to support human resources and recruiting functions.
- Develop and administer best practice forms and process documentation including, employment handbooks, orientation materials, and policies tailored to specific client business requirements and practices.
- Create and/or administer employee benefit programs.
- Provide exceptional service, best practice guidance and support to R&A’s internal consultants, external clients, and partners.
- Design and develop customized talent management solutions for the entire employment life-cycle including, but not limited to; performance management, compensation/total rewards planning, strategic workforce planning, talent acquisition/retention, rewards/recognition, and employee relations, organizational development, employee engagement, strategic planning and human capital/talent management technology systems implementation.
- Manage complex HR agenda with top managers in the business unit
- Oversees HR administration in the business unit and solves difficult situations
- Implements the HR Strategy in close cooperation with managers and top management
- Supports managers in new employee induction and terminations of departing employees
- Conduct compensation-benchmarking surveys and prepare recommendations to executive management team.
- Serve as advisor to client regarding employment practices necessary to ensure compliance in all areas of federal and state employment law.
- Monitor, analyze and review the services delivered in order to ensure continual improvement in line with HR best practice, HR strategy and broader organizational values and objectives
- Create a highly competent and participative work environment through visible leadership, promotion of professional standards and achievement orientated teams, ensuing that staff are professionally equipped and understand their contribution to the success of the organization.
- Work on Organizational Development projects in relations to culture, skills assessment, career management etc. in alignment with client’ strategic goals.
- Manage work efforts to contract specifications and develop quality work product(s) and documentation.
- Support delivery assurance practices by participating in periodic project reviews, audits and maintaining accurate and timely project reporting.
- Anticipate and communicate project risks.
- Interface with client leads and become a trusted advisor or confidant to the client.
- Serve as a subject matter expert/ project manager and lead sub-project teams as required.
- Cultivate successful client relationships.
- Contribute to the development of R&A intellectual property.
- Support R&A business development efforts in expanding business. Identify new or additional revenue opportunities with current clients.