Apply Now at Owens and Xley Consults
Owens & Xley Consults – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant / Administrative Manager
- Create content for social media
- Respond to messages on social media also acting as a first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing CEO’s diaries and organising meetings and appointments often controlling access to the CEO.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures / administrative systems.
- Handle staff enquiries and complaints.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc / HND in Business Management or any related discipline
- Experience: 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- Excellent customer service ability.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels.
- Staff must be detailed, self-driven and always pay attention to details.
- Excellent team player with the ability to build an efficient team.
- Excellent organization, planning and coordination skills.
- Good intuitive, negotiating and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Possess an analytical mind.
- Ability to work well with others and influence subordinates to work.
- Strong project management and negotiation skills.
- Open to challenges.