Job Opening Health, Safety & Environment Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety & Environment Manager
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
- Dealing with Health & Safety issues in the factory.
- Advising on Occupational Health & Safety Awareness.
- Bringing to the attention of Staff & Management, Occupational Health & Safety hazards associated with their work.
- Assisting with promoting Occupational Health & Safety awareness.
- Investing & reporting on all incidents & injuries.
- Daily inspection of personal Safety equipment.
- Daily inspection of Fire hydrant & Fire Extinguishers.
- Identify & analyse Safety & Health hazard & shall develop corrective action for these hazards.
- Making sure that all necessary safety precautions are kept at all-time.
- Perform other duties that may be requested by the P.M for staff members’ drills and training.
Requirements / Specification
- HND, B.Sc or Masters’s in relevant field with SAFETY CERTIFICATION.
- More than five (5) Years’ experience in handling and Dealing with Health & Safety issues in the factory.
- You are required to prepare and submit in time monthly report in the defined format relating to your job function/activity.
- Professional certification is safety management is must.
- Must be a Qualified for Safety Officer.
- Must possess HSE I, II, III. And any other relevant certification
- Must have undergone several training in safety management
- Must be familiar with in-house training and drills for staff members within the factory.
- Knowledge Safety legislation.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must be willing to relocate.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.