Recent Job Opening at a Leading Multinational Conglomerate
A leading multinational conglomerate is seeking to recruit qualified candidates for the senior position below:
Job Title: Director, Human Resources & Administration
- Development of on employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, team-work and high performance.
- Implement HR and Admin policies and programs as required by the business.
- Ensure job descriptions for all positions are accurate and up-to-date.
- Create organizational development and employee training programs.
- Conduct performance reviews with department managers and monitors employee productivity, attitude and performance results
- Provide assistance with implementing any HR and Admin related software systems.
- Recruit and retain top quality staff for each department
- Employee counseling services for personal issues and company complaints.
- Build a Quality Assurance Program that is tied to performance review.
- Create compensation plans and provide administration for employee benefits.
- Maintain excellent facilities, conducive for enhancing employee productivity.
- Provide company-wide communications and manage social committees.
- Develop a code of conduct requiring professional behavior at all times.
Qualification, Experience, Attributes & Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Accountancy, Engineering or any other related field.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Minimum of 20 years cognate experience