Recent Recruitment Financial Accountant at Svelte Global Company
Svelte Global Company – Our client in the hospitality sector is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Supervise all financial accounting activities for the company
- Ensure financial records comply with company policies and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly review of GL balances towards presenting accurate financial reports at all times, identify accounting errors or discrepancies and suggest necessary corrective actions
- Prepare accurate monthly and annual financial reports on or before due date and perform preliminary analysis thereon
- B.Sc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant study
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 4 years proven experience as a Financial Accountant, Financial Analyst or similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Deep knowledge of ERP especially Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations such IFRS, CAMA etc.
- Knowledge of tax laws and other related regulatory laws such as Pension Reform Act etc.
- Excellent math skills with critical attention to detail