Veepee Industries Limited is Recruiting
Veepee Group, the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975.
The first company, Veepee Industries Limited started its production with the polyethylene extrusion, printing, cutting and packaging industry to go through a revolution. This consumer revolution paved the way for Veepee to enter into a complete range of products and solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry including , Printing, Corrugated paper products, Printing cylinder engravings, Printing Inks & Resins etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety & Environment Manager
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
- Dealing with Health & Safety issues in the factory.
- Advising on Occupational Health & Safety Awareness.
- Brining to the attention of staff & Management, Occupational Health & Safety hazards associated with their work.
- Assisting with promoting Occupational Health & Safety awareness.
- Investing & reporting on all incidents & injuries.
- Daily inspection of personal Safety equipment.
- Daily inspection of Fire hydrant & Fire Extinguishers.
- Identify & analyze Safety & Health hazard & shall develop corrective action for these hazards.
- Making sure that all necessary safety precautions are kept at all-time.
- Perform other duties that may be requested by the P.M for staff members drills and training.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma, OND / HND, B.SC or Masters’ in relevant field with safety certification.
- More than five (5) Years’ experience in handling and Dealing with Health & Safety issues in the factory.
Job Requirements / Specification:
- You are required to prepare and submit in time monthly report in the defined format relating to your job function/activity.
- Professional certification is safety management is must.
- Must be a Qualified for Safety Officer.
- Must possess HSE I, II, III. And any other relevant certification
- Must have undergone several trainings in safety management
- Must be familiar with in-house trainings and drills for staff members within the factory.
- Knowledge Safety legislation.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must be willing to relocate.