Apply Now at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals. The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation, and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Database and Analytics Specialist
Slot: 2 Openings
- Plans database upgrades by maintaining, evaluating, and improving a transaction processing model.
- Assesses database performance by developing a protocol for measurement of results and identification of problem areas.
- Supports database performance by monitoring database performance; resolving processing and programming problems; and designing the database.
- Secures database by preparing access and control policies and procedures; implementing disaster recovery procedures.
- Supports application design by contributing expertise to applications operations, and technical support teams.
- Knowledge of structured query language (SQL), Unix and DBMS.
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills Communication, teamwork and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with the main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure Good organisational skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability The ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Business awareness and understanding of business requirements of IT Willingness to keep up to date with developments in new technology Commitment to continuing.
- Professional development (CPD) An understanding of information legislation, such as the Data Protection Act.
- A certiﬁcation in software testing, and up to 3 years experience in similar role
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Create an account / Sign in
- Complete the form with accurate information
- Click submit.
- Application is complete when you get an acknowledgement email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.