Biomedical Engineer Wanted at PPC Limited
PPC Limited – With over 20 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors – Telecommunications, Energy, Health, Transport and Building Management Systems, PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions. PPC started business in 1991 as Philips Projects Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
- We are looking to hire Biomedical Engineers in their regional offices in Lagos and Abuja. Their key responsibilities shall include the following:
- Install and maintain medical devices and equipment (such as CT, X-Ray, Patient Monitoring Systems, Laboratory Equipment, CSSD Equipment)
- Troubleshoot faults on medical equipment
- Consult with various stakeholders including engineers, customers, management etc on Installation and maintenance of Medical equipment projects and services.
- Prepare and present engineering solutions for prospective and current clients
- Operate IT-based service application software for diagnoses and troubleshooting
- Oversee, Inspect and assess completed installations, to ensure adherence to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Prepare documentation for pre and post-installation and maintenance activities
- Drive health and safety compliance
- Keep abreast of developments within the profession and the medical Industry
- Any other jobs as may be assigned by the HOD
Requirements of the Role
- At least 3 years post qualification / (NYSC) experience in medical equipment servicing and installation.
- B. Sc Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or other relevant degrees
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to use hand service tools, measuring equipment etc
- Ability to work with a team of Engineers
- Project management experience
- Good Computer Skills – hardware and software (MS office)
- General understanding of electro-mechanical equipment and mechanical faults