Latest Employment Vacancy at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Baobab is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks and finance companies in at least 15 countries by 2015 that will provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector. Baobab was created in July 2005 by PlaNet Finance, and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Societe Generale, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets Joining later.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator, Non Financial Products
- Deployment Baobab+ Nigeria
- The Baobab+ coordinator will assure the implementation of Baobab+ in Nigeria.
- Implementation of procedures,
- Expansion of distribution network,
- Logistic support,
- Operational marketing.
Managing the distribution through the network of Baobab:
- The coordinator is responsible for the success of the sales and the achievements of the objectives through the Baobab network by the following tasks:
- Training and motivation of the Baobab staff associated,
- Monitoring the sales,
- Constant improvement of the distribution process,
- Supply of the Baobab branches with Baobab+ products.
Marketing and client service:
- The coordinator needs to assure a good quality of the client experience for the consumers of Baobab+ products; selling process and after sales. The following tasks are associated to this:
- Implementation of a marketing plan,
- Management and organization of the after-sales,
- Market study,
- Gathering and analyzing client feedback,
- Implementation of a “top-up credit” and “solar credit”, aimed to sell Baobab+ products.
- The coordinator is responsible for the whole supply chain, including importing products in the country, sourcing products locally until it’s in the hand of the consumer. The following tasks are associated to this:
- Management of the importation of goods,
- Customs clearance,
- Supply of Baobab branches,
- Administrative management.
- Significant experience (at least 2 years) in project management,
- Banking experience and Certification
- Experience in sales (consumer goods),
- Analytical capacity and conceptualization,
- Capability to persuade, influence and create adherence,
- Strong adaptability internally within the organization (direction and teams) as external (clients, suppliers, providers),
- Team management skills,
- Soft skills,
- Editorial skills.