Recruitment for Graduate Analyst, Application Development at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Application Development
Ref Id: 2000000H
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From: Assistant Manager to Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Customization of existing background service and webservices that integrate with Finacle written in .NET language
- Customization of customer applications such as CRM, MDM
- Assist in customisation and integration of customer applications with various third-party applications
- Assist in developing prototypes (to improve envisioning and communication) and proof-of-concept systems (to test technology) to validate potential solutions
- Design technical solution including high level (entity – relationship, data flow) to low level (field structures, database schemas) design
- Develop technical design that will support the development, execution and operations of the service.
- Build, configure or customise the technical solution (technical code components and services)
- Manage automation and monitor application integration as code iteratively goes through assembly and product test
- Actively participate in unit testing / quality reviews through the build phase to ensure that the solution meets the agreed functional specifications
- Assist in maintaining , supporting and upgrading existing IT systems and applications
- Participate in the customisation of application packages
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business / IT related discipline.
- 1+ years of experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions.