Senior Lecturer (Computer Science) at Kings University
Kings University, a private Christian University was founded by the Kings Ministries Trust a.k.a. Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC), licensed by the National Universities Commission on the 4th of March, 2015 and commenced academic activities on the 25th of February, 2016.
Kings University is committed to raising quality leaders and transforming minds using contemporary technology. The University is IT-driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving the academic goals of Faculty as well as the vision and mission of the University. It therefore seeks to employ research-active academics either as sabbatical staff or on regular appointment, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer
Department: Computer Science
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ph.D. degree in the indicated discipline with evidence of academic leadership in terms of publications, project design execution with at least 7 years of experience and publications in reputable journals.
- Candidates are required to be IT savvy as well as possess teaching abilities with adequate research experience.
- Candidates must be Certified Members of Computer Professionals of Nigeria/other IT certification.
Remuneration and Other Conditions of Service
- The university is determined to offer all her employees, a globally-competitive, career-fulfilling package aimed at motivating them to being their best.
- Salary Structure – KUASS 05 (Annual).
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) copies of their Application and detailed Curriculum Vitae; Referees (at least one of whom must, where appropriate, be the Head of the applicant’s current place of employment); and 2 of 3 referees should make specific statements on the competence-base of the candidate’s research and academic pedigree; Three (3) set of Credentials.
All Applications should be submitted either directly to the “Registrar’s Office” or by postage in a sealed envelope indicating ‘Vacancies for Academic Staff’ at the top left corner of the envelope to:
P.M.B. 555, Odeomu,