Willers Solutions Limited is Recruiting
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas)
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ability to generate high sales and manage cold calls as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and must have contacts with the IOC’s
- Research and build relationships with new clients and must be have experience dealing with NAPIMS, NIPEX.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Must have a science background
- Must have Minimum of 5 – 8 years experience in the Oil and Gas Sector.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.