Apply Now at Tenaui Africa Limited (CANON)
Tenaui Africa Limited, is the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipments, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- We are looking for a skilled accounting officer who will work with our financial records and make sure they are up to date.
- The records the accounts officer maintains might include expenditures, receipts, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and profit and loss.
- The accounting clerk will also be required to work with senior personnel on various projects and assist any and all departments as the need may rise.
- Work with [Tally and other account software] to manage day-to-day accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Receive and record cash, checks, and vouchers; reconcile bank account statements.
- Make purchases, prepare invoices and keep track of overdue accounts.
- Produce reports, reflecting profit and loss statements, financial statements and balance sheets
- Keep management informed and up to date through presentations and reports
- Remain vigilant against fraud and inaccuracy by checking over figures and reports frequently
- 2-5 years of experience as an accounting/bookkeeping.
- B.Sc / HND is mandatory; Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Skilled in using MS Office and popular accounting software.
- Possesses eye for attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Integrity; a position that requires one to maintain an entire organization’s financial records requires one’s moral character to be of the highest fibre.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.