Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Recent Recruitment for Support Supervisor-Mechanical
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Support Supervisor – Mechanical
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Accountable for fully understanding the maintenance requirement and execution of all mechanical equipment in the Ag plant
- Accountable for fully understanding and following the dept work process as designed.
- Responsible for leading a group of dept Mechanical Technicians in the efficient performance of maintenance activity as defined by the dept work process.
- Responsible for monitoring effectiveness of the dept Maintenance Technicians under their direction closely enough to provide direct and timely feedback to the team and to individuals.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient execution of maintenance activity by the dept Mechanical Technicians under their direction.
- Accountable for work team and individual training and development
- Responsible for updating daily maintenance status.
- Handling minor scope changes of daily work.
- Review mechanical Technicians training and ensure training needs are identified and closed out within 6 months
- Co-ordinate preventive and corrective maintenance activities in the Ag plant
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 8 Year
- Other experience: 8 years