Ralds and Agate Limited Latest Employment Vacancy
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Ensure full compliance with project definition documents (and obtain sign-offs from relevant parties) before commencement (with the understanding that the project definition document will be used as the baseline document for evaluating the project);
- Ensure completion of construction and related documentation processes before mobilization.
- Coordinate the implementation of the work programs and consolidation of schedules, timelines and disbursement plans into a consolidated project plan.
- Manage and ensure thorough implementation of the project plan.
- Manage liaison processes for all service providers and other project participants to ensure maximization of resource utilization through proactive procurement of labour, materials and equipment according to the defined consolidated project plan;
- Monitor and report weekly on all aspects of project progress.
- Management of risks related to the project and communication of all such information in a timely manner to the other members of the project team and the company management.
- Coordinate the on-site activities of all project team members, contractors, suppliers and other related parties.
- Manage the interface between contractors, sub-contractors and the company’s central planning and procurement team.
- Coordinate bi-weekly all parties project review sessions
- Managing the implementation of actions aimed at mitigating delays and or cost overruns.
Educational Qualifications / Experience
- First degree in Architecture, Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Archon / NIA; NSE or NIQVS Certification
- Minimum (5) Five years’ project supervisory experience.