Work at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an International Maritime Security firm is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Marine Operations Manager
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Manage and execute all Maritime Operations in order to optimize service levels and operational efficiency.
- Oversees all operational activities to ensure high quality and optimized service delivery.
- Provide positive stakeholder relationship with all suppliers and service providers.
- Optimizes fleet capacity utilization and standardization o Investigates new opportunities for deriving value from marine services competencies
- Supervises Operations and Vessel budget preparation
- Reviews monthly operational budget results, implements monthly variance reporting as compared to budget and advice on expenditure trends.
- Provides all the necessary support to ensure timely port turnaround and shipyard repair activities.
- Monitors/rectifies non-compliance to vessel operating and SMS procedures.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture or Marine Management
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a marine operations manager
- Knowledgeable and highly experienced with security escort operations Nigerian nationality Operations Manager
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Marine Operations Manager” as mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted,