Apply Now Breakthrough ACTION
Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria is a five-year, USAID-funded project. The goal of Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria is to increase the practice of 17 priority individual and household level behaviors and five provider targeted behaviors in the areas of malaria; maternal, newborn, child health and nutrition; family planning and reproductive health (RH); and tuberculosis, while increasing the capacity of national and sub-national entities to coordinate and oversee quality SBC programming. Implementation will vary by health area across eleven states.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainer for CVs / LGAs
Locations: Bauchi, Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara
Summary of Consultancy
- Consultants are expected to have experience using smartphones and ODK app for data collection. Prior experience working previous/similar surveys would be an added advantage.
- All consultants should be available to work between 12 to 14 days depending on field practicalities.
The consultants will:
- Attend a one-day orientation/TOT session to get acquainted with BA-N M&E forms
- Participate in planning meeting for training sessions
- Participate in training of CVs/LGAs on the use of smart phones and ODK app for data collection
- Participate in training debrief meetings.