Recent Employment Vacancy at Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Terra Energy Services (TES) is an indigenous Engineering and Oil and Gas Service Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2001 with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain. We currently operate from our offices in Lagos and Port-Harcourt and aspire to become the leading provider of quality Oil and Gas Engineering Services in West Africa. At Terra Energy Services, we maintain a policy of creating a conducive environment for the attraction of the best qualified and motivated staff for performance enhancement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting and Finance Intern
Duties and Responsibilities
- Basic understanding of financial & accounting principles.
- Attention to details and ability to multitask
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- First Degree in Accounting or other business-related courses.
- ICAN or ACCA Certification (Completed or Final Stage)