Work at PrisDav Consulting
PrisDav Consulting – Our client, a reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
- We are looking for candidates who will oversee the movement, distribution of packaging materials and finished goods.
- Oversees the movement, distribution of packaging materials and finished goods.
- Manage and maintain the company’s fleet of vehicles
- Manage all logistics staff which include loaders, drivers, warehouse supervisors and forklift operators
- Arrange for regular O.J.Ts (on the job training) on materials handling for warehouse staff and defensive driving techniques for the drivers.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders in various departments such as production, procurement, Customs, etc for seamless operations and synergy.
- Monitor and manage cost associated with delivery
- Interact and mange 3PL (third-party logistics partners).
- He is responsible for monitoring the vehicles in the company’s fleet.
- He supervises and monitors the activities of the in-house mechanic
- He will be responsible drawing weekly rosters and shifts for the drivers.
- He is responsible for issuing picking list for drivers via SYSPRO
- He is responsible for liaising with and supervising 3PLs
- 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- B.Sc Degree in Science / Social Science
- An MBA and a professional certificate will be an added advantage
- Good analytical and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.