Apply at Roundsquare Integrated Services Limited
Roundsquare provides clients with human capital solutions that result in measurably improved employee and organizational performance. We can help organizations large and small establish, out-source and troubleshoot any and all essential Human Resource functions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / HR Intern
- We are currently looking to hire an Admin/HR intern who is smart and social media savvy.
- The Human Resources Intern will work on a wide range of projects related to HR compliance, recruiting, onboarding/orientation, employee benefits, and consultancy.
- This internship is designed to be both educational and practical.
- Analysing training needs, designing training calendars, developing curriculum and delivering courses
- Writing materials for new training programs; reviewing, evaluating, and modifying existing and proposed programs; recommending appropriate changes.
- Researching, planning, organizing, and conducting training programs, seminars, and conferences for supervisory, technical, and lower-level management personnel.
- Handle administrative tasks as assigned.
- Create event concepts and manage events effectively.
- Establish and maintain administrative systems and processes that allow effective management of all correspondence, reporting requirements and documentation, including personal details of all new staff members and updating and accurately maintaining data of all existing employees.
- Sales and client prospecting and relationship management and email marketing.
- Prospecting and lead qualification
- Handle other tasks as assigned
General HR Duties:
- Assist in implementing HR policies and procedures internally and for clients
- Co-ordinate all recruitment activities and induction process for new starters internally and for clients
- Be accessible and respond to staff/manager enquiries in a timely manner
- Market research and lead generation.
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
- Completes other research projects as assigned.
- You must live in the Lekki/Ajah axis.
- Should be able to create event concepts and manage events.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo-editing software, and internet browsers.
- Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Yelp, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Available to work 5 days per week.
- Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: This internship is open to current university students and recent graduates.